Just kidding, Aunt S, I really am glad to do this. :)
I'm supposed to list 5 things that no one knows about me. This is going to be difficult. I'm quite transparent. Umm. . .
1. I am still homesick for Puerto Rico. Seriously, you'd think after 5 years I would get over it or something, but no, every day I still have little pangs for "mi patria".
2. I teach private piano lessons. Nobody knows this, because I just started. I just signed up my 5th student, and I have SOOOO much fun. It's exciting to be doing something that I'm passionate about again.
3. I make breakfast for my husband every morning. This is no small feat, since he leaves the house between 6 and 6:30 every morning, and I am SO not the morning person.
4. I jog 6 1/2 miles every day. Yeah, you wouldn't know it. But I do.
5. I have a hummingbird feeder(and 2 hummingbirds that visit it). This is as close to pets as Edward will let me get. I LIVE for these birds! ;)
Okay, now here's the part where I tag someone else. I tag. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sarah Jane (hopefully she reads my blog!)