Monday, April 16, 2012

Yet another post about Bluebell. . .

I have a tradition with my sister-in-law and a friend (we call it a tradition because we've done it twice now!) to "run" in the Bluebell Fun Run.  "Run" means push extremely heavy strollers up hills at an extremely slow pace and sweat more than we would have if we were actually running.  It is SO worth it.  Because there's free ice cream at the end.

Only problem is, I'M NOT EATING SUGAR!!!!!  But guess what?  I sat around and waited for everyone else to eat their ice cream (and go back for more, and bring some back for me too) and I didn't take a SINGLE bite!  That's right - self control is in the HOUSE!  And it was still worth it.  See below for reasons why:



1 comment:

FranE said...

Can not believe I am just reading this. I love the pictures. Wish I could have been there and not working. Love you Loads. MomE