Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What Marian Needs. . .

This post is for my sister, Jen. She googled her name followed by the word "needs", and posted the top 10 results. Since I am such an unimaginative blogger, I figured I might as well do it too! Here is what I need, according to Google (all wise and powerful):

1. Marian needs a proper physician. ( don't I know it)
2. Marian needs a man (Edward's working swing shift this week, and I work days - I won't see him for 3 days.
3. Marian needs a hero.
4. Marian needs help. (This goes without saying)
5. Marian needs to prove that she is still valuable????
6. Marian needs a business loan, maybe.
7. Marian needs to deal with her coeliac disease once and for all. (Wikipedia says this is a disease of the small intestine - diarrhea, failure to thrive, fatigue - hahahahaha!)
8. Marian needs donations of money, food, clothing, toiletries. (All donations welcome!)
9. Marian needs to be known for something.
10. Marian needs. (Enough said)

8 comments:

Jen said...

Hmmm... so you DO read my blog. Would it kill you to leave a comment once in awhile?

Hummer said...

Sisters are so subtle.

Marian needs to post more on her blog. Because the rest of us needs to know what is up!

You are too cute.

Love ya
MOMe

Matt n' Jenni said...

Ha, Ha, Ha. I tried this out with "Matt needs". The first one said "Matt needs to date a midget..." You can't beat that one.

Jen said...

By the way... your first comment on my post was AFTER my comment on this post. Ha!

Also, the word verification thingy I have to type here is "melmunti". I should think of some really great definition for that....

Erica said...

#10. marian needs to know that er LOVES her guts!

Erica said...

and the peacegiver...just listened to it on tape. incredible!!!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about Edward's dad, Marian.
XOXOXOXOXO-Rebekah
♥♥♥♥ Luv u Lots!

Sarah said...

Well, we do know that Marian doesn't need a cute bum. She already has one. :)