Monday, March 10, 2008

Dumb Dog

We had new neighbors move in upstairs yesterday. They have a dog. I really don't like dogs that much. This one barks at you from the balcony as you walk towards the building, and you can hear it clearly through the ceiling. We'll see tonight if it likes to bark while everyone's sleeping. I figure I can use it as leverage, though. This way the new neighbors will never complain about my piano, right? It couldn't possibly be any louder than that blasted dog. Sigh - I can't wait until I have my own house.


7 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

Oh apartment living! I've been there...

Is that a real picture of the dog?

:D

Suzanne said...

That is one sad looking dog! I vote for the piano over dogs anyday...I hope my dogs didn't hear that! Love the photos of you two.

Love you, Aunt Suzanne

Edward and Marian said...

No, it's not the real dog! That would make a good story if it was though. . . I just typed in ugly dog into Google and then clicked on photos. You get all kinds of stuff!

Erica said...

yuck. i know there's someone out there that loves their little pooch that looks like this...but please. two words: drowned rat. good luck w/ the neighborly love girlie!

Kaylene said...

Hi! I'm glad I found your blog!

Dogs that yap stink. :( Hope he's just adjusting and it won't be a big deal soon, and you can play your piano as loud as you want :P

Come see our Blog (my website in my profile), we'd love to have you read!

Suzanne said...

Marian-your mom took some photos at E's babyshower-said they were for your family website/blog...how do I find it?

Aunt Suzanne

Sarah said...

I feel your pain! We have neighbors with huge dogs and they like to bring them over to our backyard so they can poop there. Oh, the joys of neighbors...too close.