Sunday, June 24, 2012

Signing his life away. . .

Edward just re-signed for 6 more years with the Air Force Reserve.  Holy Cow!!!!!!!  I thought the FIRST six years were long enough.  That's okay.  We LOVE monthly training weekends (by we, I do not mean me).  I am proud of Edward for his dedication and service to our country.  Here are some pics of the swearing-in:
Getting sworn in (in case you were confused).
"I will do my duty. . ." Oh wait, that's Boy Scouts!

Making it official.  Do you like how I'm looking right at the camera, but not looking right at the camera?  Kinda creepy, isn't it?  I seem to end up with a lot of creepy eye pictures.  Click here if you want to get creeped out by my eyes yet again.  Not sure why you'd want to, but just in case. . .

1 comment:

FranE said...

That's my boy. ; ) I understand the whole like not like. The meetings really hit at an inconvenient time. You btw do not have creepy eyes. Love you both momE