So, so, so, so sorry I have not posted in over two years. It may take another two years for anyone to discover that I've posted again. . . Still not sure if I have the motivation to keep this up consistently, especially since school starts in three weeks, but here goes nuttin'!
TOP 10 REASONS WHY I HAVEN'T BLOGGED IN TWO YEARS:
1. I teach kindergarten. 'Nuff said.
2. I teach kindergarten.
3. I spend my evenings planning lessons so I can teach kindergarten.
4. I spend my evenings moaning about the parents of the children I teach kindergarten to.
5. I'd rather be eating.
6. I hate blogger.com.
7. I teach kindergarten.
8. I can't think of anything new to write about - this happens when all you eat, breathe, and dream is kindergarten!
9. I can't post pictures of my kindergarteners.
10. I have no life (see the above 9 reasons for why).
On a happier note, I am excited for school to start (to a degree!). It is THE BEST to watch those little guys trying to walk in a straight line the first few days. They spread their legs way apart, and hustle down the hallways like cowboys with vertigo! Can't wait to meet my new class. .
By the way, while I was busy updating my blog tonight, Edward let me know that I was not to scream or kick or throw a fit. He was serious. He knows me well.